Our concerts are generally held at the Nairn Community & Arts Centre although other locations are used from time to time. Details of all our venues, including directions, are provided below.
- Wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available for purchase upon arrival.
- Most concerts start at 7.30 pm.
- Auditorium doors will open at about 7.00 pm.
- Seats are not allocated and cannot be reserved.
- Members of the audience with reduced mobility will have priority for seats on the level.
- The view from all seats is excellent.
- Wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available for purchase during the interval.