Music Nairn is a members' society and a registered charity. We need the commitment and support of a membership to give us the financial confidence to book musicians of the highest calibre.
Cost of Membership
The membership year is 1 April to 31 March and costs :
- Single person £15
- Couple £26
- Alternatively, season tickets, available at £125 per person, include membership and entrance to all ten concerts
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted concert ticket prices (£4 reduction)
- e-Mail advice when tickets for each concert are available to be booked online
- Ticket application forms sent by post to members who prefer not to book online
- Invitation to at least one Members’ Evening each season
- A brochure giving advance details of the entire programme for the season
- Invitation to the Members’ summer garden party
- An opportunity to join our 100 club - a small annual contribution for a monthly prize draw
How to Become a Member
If you would like to become a member of Nairn Music and enjoy the benefits detailed above, please complete and submit the application form below. Our membership office will email you within 48 hours to confirm your membership and the total price and how to pay. Normally arrangements will be made for payment on the door at an event. Please note that while we regret we cannot accept payment by debit or credit card, we will be happy to accept cash or cheque (made out to “Music Nairn”).